訂單
客人詢問最小單數量
1. What’s minimum quantity of an order of your goods?
詢問訂貨數量
2. How many do you intend to order?
3. Would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us?客人回答訂單數量
4. I’d like to order 600 sets.
感謝下單
5. Thank you very much for your order.
交貨
客人詢問交貨期
6. What about our request for the early delivery of the goods?
我們能不能要求提早交貨?
7. What is the earliest time when you can make delivery?
您最早能何時交貨?
8. How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
您的貨運通常要多長時間?
9. When will you deliver the products to us?
您何時給我們發貨?
10. When will the goods reach our port?
貨物何時能抵達港口?
11. What about the method of delivery?
您用哪種貨運方式呢?
答復交貨期
12. I think we can meet your requirement.
我想我們能滿足您的要求
13. I ‘m sorry. We can’t advance the time of delivery.
對不起,我們沒辦法提前給您運貨。
14. I’m very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it must have caused you. 我為我們的推遲送貨及給您帶來的不便道歉。
15. We will get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
我們會按照原訂時間給您發貨。
16. The earliest delivery we can make is 。。。。
我們最早的發貨期是。。。
簽單
簽單前建議
1. Before the formal contract is drawn up we’d like to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式簽協議之前我們可以重申一下協議中的重點內容。
2. We can get the contract finalized now.
我們可以現在簽署協議
3. Have you any questions as regards to the contract?
您對協議有什么問題嗎?
4. I think it is better to have a good understanding of all clauses before signing a contract.
在簽協議之前最好對協議中的所有條款有個更好的了解。
5. Do you have any comment to make about this clause?
您對協議中的條款有任何建議嗎?
6. Do you think the contract contains basically all we have agreed on during negotiations? 您 認為協議中已經包括我們協商中涉及的所有問題了嗎?
簽單后祝語
7. I’m very pleased that we have come to an agreement at last.
我非常高興我們最終達成了協議。
8. Let’s congratulate ourselves for the successful contract.
讓我們祝賀這次成功的簽約。
付款方式
客人詢問付款方式
1. Shall we discuss the terms of payment?
我們可以討論以下付款方式嗎?
2. What is your regular practice about terms of payment?
您通常的付款方式是怎樣的呢?
回復詢問付款方式
3. We’d like you to pay us by L/C.
我們想讓您用信用證付款。